Check out my new blog design!

Hey guys- been very busy on the home front, but just had to post so you'all can see my great new blog background!

Isn't it adorable? And it is all thanks to Kim, over at The Mad White Woman.

If you like my new blog design, please hop over to Kim's blog and leave her a lovey comment to let her know you think my blog is cool now.

BTW, she's looking for some more Guinea Pigs.

Alrighty then, I must get ready to take my mom to the eye doctors.

See ya'all later!

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look!

Anonymous said...

Hee hee...thanks Just Aimee! We aim to please - somebody, anybody - over at The Mad White Woman!

Christina-Marie Wright said...

Super-cute! I love it.

Lagean Ellis said...

I really like it. I've changed 2 of my blogs this week but I'm still not happy with my health blog's background. The other was too dark though. Hard on the eyes.

Mary K Brennan said...

Your blog is adorable. Great job.
Hope you had a great VGNO!
Happy 4th.