Work at home site doing great!

Wow, my work at home site is growing ! As of now, 9:24 p.m., I had 28 unique visitors; and 5 new members! I am so excited!

Today, I added a post: How do you keep your kids entertained while you work [at home]? I look forward to seeing some of the different ideas.

Yesterday I asked: What do you dream about. What is your "why", why you do work at home, or why you want to work at home

Read the forum to see my long-term whys!

Got to go post my ads for the last time tonight!

Carolee Sperry
Regional Sales Director
AmeriPlan
CSperry@ameriplan.net
www.mybenefitsplus.com/sperry
www.freedomathometeam.com/sperry
yahoo instant messenger ID: carolee_sperry
1-800-918-5154

We like to see you smile!

2 comments:

Military Momz said...

I am happy for you! It is so exciting seeing your business grow! I love it!!! Wishing you the very best!!!!!!

Carolee Hollenback said...

Thanks Military Momz!