Work at home site update








Ok, since I started my work at home website Come On Home a week or so ago, I have had 146 unique visitors, and 8 new members on the forums. I am really hoping to help people become their own boss and generate an income from home. With our rocky economy, it is the only security a person has.




In the last few days, I added a guestbook ( don't forget to sign it) , a "Book Nook" where I will feature an ispirational book every month, and several questions on the work at home forum. I am looking to ad home business banners with in a few days. Got a little side tracked with kids appointments last week! Not to mention Girl Scout Cookies (It's that time again!)




I am hoping to add a "Featured Member" section. Each month, I will feature a different member, information on the company they represent, and how owning a home business has enhanced their life.


On to other matters!


The Freedom At Home Team has another great promotion!
Get $300 in free groceries! Click here to find out how!


Carolee Sperry
Regional Sales Director
AmeriPlan
CSperry@ameriplan.net
www.mybenefitsplus.com/sperry
www.freedomathometeam.com/sperry
yahoo instant messenger ID: carolee_sperry
1-800-918-5154

We like to see you smile! Gotta go- until next time!

1 comments:

Military Momz said...

I wish you the very best and know you will do great