Back by popular demand....VGNO

Photobucket





Ok, so it hasn't gone anywhere, but it sure is popular! The one, the only, Virtual girls Night Out! If you haven't done it yet, go over to Ann's blog & leave your link.

Be there or be.....

SQUARE!

Post to follow (if I get time!)

Later...ok, I haven't had time. It's 5:10 p.m. and Princess Der's one friend is leaving (she spent the night last night) and one is still here (came earlier, will probably stay the night tonight), our electric was out for two hours due to a storm, and I need to think (notice, I said THINK) about dinner.

So anyhoo, if you would be so kind, you can comment here AND if you want, read my last post or two and comment (double comments for those doing the comment challenge!) I am embarking on an exciting new adventure and would like some (nice, please) input from INFORMED people.

And now, I need to go think see about dinner. And, go partying with Ann and the gals.

Later, darlings! See you around the blogosphere!

 

23 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Yeah!
Happy commenting :)

Happy VGNO!

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/happy-vgno-streisand-memories.html

Anonymous said...

TGIF and Happy VGNO!

Lagean Ellis said...

Hope you make it back to join us!

I'm not in a rush, so I'll read on!

Happy VGNO

Elizabeth D. said...

I know what you mean about time getting away from you! Happy VGNO!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Visiting you tonight from the GVNO!

robin said...

Happy GNO!

Martha said...

Stopping by from VGNO!

GypsyFox said...

HAPPY VGNO!! :) I'M NEW

Susan Campbell Cross said...

Happy VGNO and I hope you have a great weekend!

Mandala Michelle said...

Glad to stop by and leave a comment! I'm very interested to read more about the homeschooling venture. I toss the idea around weekly.

GypsyFox said...

HAPPY VGNO!! I'm new nice to meet you, I am now following your blog as well!

Stacie said...

LOL I swear since school let out my son hasn't been hardly home he has been at other friend's houses and then a couple nights kids have been here. Sigh... going to be a long summer with kids around.. Have a great weekend.

~Sandy~ said...

thanks so much for stopping by! have a wonderful weekend and Happy VGNO :O)

Rosee Rouge said...

Happy VGNO!

Unknown said...

Happy VGNO! Let's make it a good one!

Mary K Brennan said...

Storms were blowing through here. We lost our lights too. Thank God for battery backup.
Hope you had a great VGNO!

Carolee Hollenback said...

We have a generator, but I don't think there's gas in it!

Ron is more of a "we'll fix it when we need it" kind of person, I'm starting to learn- after 11 yrs!

Julie from JulieChats said...

Just stopping by a little late from VGNO!

Good luck with the summer, "I'm bored"'s, I'm dealing with that too.

Trying to keep an 8 yr old busy & do work....I do most of my work after everyone else goes to bed, tired mom, but work is done!

Renee said...

Sorry I missed the GNO. Maybe another time. Good luck on the home schooling. Congrats to The Golden Child for his awards.

I'm a single mom in CA w/9yr. son w/adhd. He's already started off summer w/3 weeks of being grounded because of poor impulse control...it's gonna be a looong hot summer.

I have some home-based businesses and I'm job hunting in the medical billing field after graduating from training. Hard finding entry-level position. I'm also thinking there may be some covert age discrimination going on, also, but..

I like your blog and will check back and try not to be so long winded next time. lol

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Cascia Talbert said...

Just out blog hopping. I hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Stopping by for a very late VGNO. Hope you had a great weekend.

Carolee Hollenback said...

Renee, you can be long-winded whenever you want. As you can see from some of my posts, I can go on and on.

Ron laughs when I leave a phone message- it's like a book!