Yeah- a trip to the zoo AND VGNO!

Photobucket

Today is VGNO! Get in on the action! Go to Ann's site, leave your link & start blog-hopping! It really is fun!

Go to Ann's Blog here

Been a little hectic here- trying to get back into the swing of things after being in Dallas last week and our ordeal trying to get home.

You can read about it here


I still feel tired. I have been keeping to my normal schedule and maybe catching a 15-20 min cat nap here and there- usually in the car waiting to pick someone up from somewhere!

I'm leaving soon to get my daughter from Vacation Bible School, then I'm taking her, little man & two other kids to the zoo. How crazy am I?

If I get time, I'll post pics later.

Have a good one!

 

14 comments:

robin said...

Cute blog!
Happy GNO! :)

Lola said...

Stopping by for VGNO! Hope you have a great weekend.

http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com
http://firecrotchrocket.blogspot.com
http://victorygarden.blogspot.com

Mandala Michelle said...

Take a nap and then join us for the VGNO.

Stacy Uncorked said...

HOW WAS THE ZOO? Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to shout...well, maybe just a little to wake you up! ;)

Hope you get some rest - sometimes it takes a few days to catch back up after you had to deal with the airports like you did! :)

Happy VGNO - have a good (restful) weekend! :)

Susan Cook said...

Sounds like your busy. Have a great weekend. Happy VGNO!

Lagean Ellis said...

Welcome home!

Happy VGNO!

Unknown said...

Get some rest woman!! You've been busy!

Ms D said...

You certainly sound busy! I hope you had a great time at the zoo! Happy VGNO :)

Gladys said...

Happy VGNO oh and it's always an ordeal leaving Dallas. ;)

Carolee Hollenback said...

Thanks, Robin!

Stacie said...

I guess I too am a little late for the VGNO! Hope you have a fantastic week!

Anonymous said...

Glad you can fit in a nap now and then! Those little 15 minuters usually do the trick for me.

I am Harriet said...

I love the zoo!

Happy VGNO!

I am Harriet said...

Hi there.
I just wanted to thank you for joining the July Comment Challenge.
I have something new going on in August. Come on by and check it out.
http://iamharriet.com
thanks!