Giving ya'all a big ol howdy from HOT, HOT Dallas, TX!

Photobucket

Wow, hard to believe it is Friday already! I am in Dallas at the AmeriPlan convention. We are having a GREAT time, and they have announced several additions to our line-up of programs. More on that another time!

Our plane landed at DFW airport around noon Wednesday. It is HOT- 100 degrees or more everyday. But it's all good.

I have to be at dinner and an awards ceremony in an hour and still need to put on my formal wear (la-de-da!). That is supposed to last until around midnight. For some reason, I can't get the Internet to work in my room, so have to go to the lobby.

If I get a chance, I'll post tonight or in the morning.

I know I've been a rotten friend the last few Fridays- I promise I'll do better starting next week.

Forgive me?

Love ya's and talk later!

 

14 comments:

Kitten said...

Howdy! Happy VGNO from cold Connecticut! Please send some warmth up from Dallas for us, please!

Rosee Rouge said...

What?! Formal wear? You mean you're not wearing your jammies tonight!

Happy VGNO

Angie said...

Just stopping by to wish you a happy VGNO!

~Angie
MyFourMonkeys.com

Mary K Brennan said...

Happy VGNO. Have a great weekend!

Ms D said...

Ohh, that is HOT! Have fun! Happy VGNO! :)

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

Well hope the fancy affair was wonderful.. and

Happy VGNO :)

Susan Cook said...

Have a great time at your convention. Happy VGNo!

Lola said...

Stopping by for VGNO. Hope you have a great weekend!

http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com
http://lolasvictorygarden.blogspot.com
http://firecrotchrocket.blogspot.com

I’m also guest posting today at http://sassyirishlassie.blogspot.com

kimert said...

Happy VGNO!!

Unknown said...

Gotta love those 100° days!! Hope you get everything straightened out and back to hopping soon!

Lagean Ellis said...

You just have fun! We'll be here when you get back.

I'm in Arkansas, so the heat is smoldering here too.

Happy VGNO

Julie from JulieChats said...

Hope you have a great time!

Happy VGNO!

Carolee Hollenback said...

Ok Kitten, let me tell you, you DO NOT want this heat.

Rosie, wish I could have worn the jammies!I hate dressing up!

I am Harriet said...

Hi there.
I'm just checking to see how the comment challenge is going for you this month.

I enjoyed your post.
Happy Commenting!