Check out my new CafeMom group!

I've started a new CafeMom group! It is called (surprise!) Work at home in your P.J.'s and love it! It is for those who work at home or want to work at home.


It includes the Top 10 scams to look out for, WAH moms personal stories, and opportunites to check out different WAH opportunities.


Feel free to join! Even if you aren't looking to work at home, you may meet some great moms who sell products that you use everyday!


So stop on over- the link is : http://www.cafemom.com/group/workinginpjs

Hope to see you there!


How the heck did it get to be Friday already? Happy VGNO!




Photobucket

Just go to Ann's site at:

http://annagain66.blogspot.com/

Add your link. Check out the other blogs listed and leave a comment. The others will do the same for you.

Interested in our Secret Santa?

We are having a Secret Santa! If you want to participate, go here and leave a comment!

Until next time!

5 comments:

robin said...

I'll definitely check it out!
Happy GNO!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Time is flying way to fast for my comfort zone... ;)

Happy VGNO! :)

Alicia said...

I finally remembered to do VGNO... Well, I didn't actually REMEMBER, per se, just saw your post and that jogged my memory. :) Have a good weekend!

Ms D said...

Hey, I just joined your group at cafemom! I am Zadensmama :) Oh, and I just signed up for SS, how fun! Happy VGNO!!

Julie from JulieChats said...

Hope you had a great weekend! My time seems to fly by too!

Happy VGNO, a little late! Come over & check out my blog, I was honored this week & I'm excited to share the news! http://juliechats.blogspot.com/