Puke, poop and party time!

It's Friday again! And that means one thing....Friday Fragments!

Hop on over to Half Past Kissing Time and leave your link.

Half-Past Kissin' Time

Friday Fragments

For the last couple of days, Princess Der has been sick as a dog. Ironically, the puppy has had a little soupy-poopy. What I want to know is, why don't we say a dog is "as sick as a human?"

I started a new marketing system that has just tons of educational video's and articles. I have been learning soooo much! I wish I had found this about 3 years ago! It would have cut my learning curve in half and launched my biz forward that much faster.

If we are supposedly experiencing global warming, why is it snowing here, there and everywhere? Since when did it snow when it was warm out. In NY, it only snows when it's cold! And ewwwww baby.........it is cold outside!

Friday is also party time- that's Virtual Girls Night Out with the gals at Ann's place. Click the button below, add your link, and check out the other blogs listed.

Photobucket

It is also Field trip Friday. I think the only field trip we'll take today is to the vets for puppy! But you can check the other blogs out by clicking the button below.


PLEASE, I love comments. It's a bit hard to see where the comment section is. It is with the keyword section.

And check it out- I figured out how to enable comments on each page- so comment away!

15 comments:

Upstatemamma said...

Sick as a human!! I love that!! Sorry he's been sick though.

Melani said...

VIsiting from Mrs. 4444's! I was reading your "about me" and I can relate to being a step-mom. I married young at 20 and became a mom right away to 2 children, and then 7 yrs later divorced. I have since remarried and he has a daughter adn we have 2 more together. She is 16 and lives in Texas and their relationship is touch and go. It is not easy being a step parent or child for that matter! Good luck to you!

Smellyann said...

Hope the puppy and the kiddo get better soon!!

Claudya Martinez said...

Unseasonably cold weather is part of climate change (global warming).

Why do people say, "it's a dog's life"? I wouldn't mind trading places with certain pampered dogs.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Thanks for following from FFF on MBC :)

I love the "sick as a human" :)

Unknown said...

First off, thanks for stopping by my blog! Secondly, I hope Princess Der feels better soon! I just hate seeing little ones not feeling well :(

Cat said...

Sorry about the illnesses! Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon.

Just Trying To Save Money said...

Thanks for visiting, I am now a follower!

www.justtryingtosavemoney.blogspot.com

sarah said...

Thank you so much for stopping by!! I've checked out the rest of your blogs, and I'm adding to my blog roll! :) have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

sick as a human, I may steal that! I think it's cool that people who homeschool can use things like going to the vet as a field trip! Luckily, we are able to sent our kids to a very good private school. If not, I would totally homeschool. I may have to up my happy pills, but I would.

gina said...

There is a stomach thing/headache/bachache thing going around our house too. :( Hope everyone is well soon. :)

cat said...

I love the sick as a human idea.

Eve said...

You're still getting snow? Lucky you! I still have my boots out, just in case, but the rest of the area seems to be convinced that Spring is here. - It's been sunny and warm.

Julie from JulieChats said...

Hope your snow is starting to melt by now! We've had extra dry & somewhat warm weather out here in Oregon, now we're waiting for the rain to come back for 3 more months....

Hope you had a great VGNO! I'm stopping by late after a nice sunny weekend at home.

Stop by when you get a chance... http://juliechats.blogspot.com

Mrs4444 said...

I say if it's going to be cold, there might as well be snow!

Here's hoping your entire family is well this weekend!