Bundle of fun weekend

Little Man's Mom and Dad went to mediation Friday. Little Man will be back in the house 4 days on, 3 days off; 3 days on, 4 days off. He has grown so much in a few weeks.

He has gone from being obsessed with cars and trucks (he calls them all truck) to cars, trucks and books! That makes me happy. I feel books are our best friend.


The new puppy, iPod, just adds more fun & games to the household. Of course with Little Man here, iPod has more to get into like cars, trucks, and books...........

Yesterday, my mom and my nephew and two kids came over for spaghetti dinner. Yum.....

Some friends of ours also dropped in for a while.

Princess Der went to b'fast with her cousin and paid for his this time. Usually, he and his wife take her. She then went to another relatives for a night or two to play with some cousins.

I think we are going on a romantic Valentines Day dinner. Maybe....ya just never know around here...

4 comments:

Nancy C said...

My youngest is finally liking books, too. This makes me happy, because I completely agree that books are our best friends.

Anita G. Houser said...

Just visited your attraction marketing journey page. I'm definitely seeing the value of this approach too. I knew there had to be a more effective way to build a business. This is an exciting journey of getting schooled on real marketing, applying it and paying it forward. Love it!

Linda said...

I went to your page about Attraction Marketing. Looks like this is the way to go. Much easier and simpler.

christy cross said...

:) Thanks for visiting my blog today! Following from FFF.