Several blogs all rolled into one

It's Friday!

That means it's time for Virtual Girls Night Out, Friday Fragments, and field Trip Friday.
Photobucket Half-Past Kissin' Time

I now have pages!

Wow, Blogger now has pages! I love it. Now I can have several of my blogs in one location. The only thing I don't like is that you can't just do a new post for each page. Only the main page has a new post. The others you have to edit and add the date and content to the one page.

The Weekly Wrap-up...


This week has been busy as all get-out! Monday night, we picked up our new puppy, iPod. We are training iPod as a service dog. It will be hard giving her up when the time comes, but it's for a great cause.


Rocky & iPod playing with a toy

Tuesday night, I had my business meeting for The Central New York Networking Marketing Group. Talk about networking - 3 different members have jobs or businesses catering to Senior Citizens. Two of them are putting together some classes together, and one offered to put flyers out for another member when they were putting their own out.

Wednesday we went grocery shopping, and today was Cookie Depot day. This is where we have the baking company for the Girl Scout cookies send the cookies for our service unit. There were 1,000's of boxes! We had to break the pallets down and sort the cookies by troop orders. We had a few handcarts, but carried alot by hand. Not only did we sort by orders, we helped many people load cookies into their vehicles. Princess Der was a tremendous help, and had to use her math-alot! You could tell how many adults (not me) don't use their math very often. We were usually stacking the boxes 6 to a row. We needed 94 Thin Mints for one order and 3 of us adults had to think for a sec to figure out how many rows of 6 we needed. Duh!

We brought iPod to the Cookie Depot-she slept for a good hour or so. Everyone loved her. She is really pretty! And so sweet!

And just a couple of fragments from my fragmented mind...

Why is it I pay an astronomical amount for cable...supposedly for 100's of stations, and 1/2 the time there is not a darned thing to watch?

Contrary to popular belief, unloading palletts of Girl Scout Cookies for hours on end DOES NOT help you lose weight. Exercise or not...Just the SMELL of those Thin Mints was adding inches to my waistline! Ok, maybe it was the donuts and hot chocolate that they provided for the volunteers.

And last but not least........I felt I should share........a little warning:

DO NOT apply Deep Heat Rub or any similar product into your skin immediately following a shower.

I've done it before and I did it again last night!

Can we say OWWWWWWW! and B-U-R-N!

So I can imagine inquiring minds want to know why I did that a second time.

I don't know.

It was about 1/2 hour after my shower, so I thought I was safe. NOT!

Ok, now head on over to some of my other pages- Dog Tales, Homeschooling, My biz and more...........

And...leave a comment!

The link is hidden down under the post here near the recommended posts.

Later!

8 comments:

MrsF said...

I really appreciate that info about blogger; I've been wanting tabs forever but had no idea how to go about it. I actually like the idea of adding content to on page, so I just might get on that!

i-pod is such a cute name!!

Have a great weekend :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't get one Girl Scout hear this year. Cute puppies!

Leslie said...

I recently saw that about blogger. I'll have to try it out!

Happy VGNO. Have a great weekend and Valentine's Day!

JENIE=) said...

happy weekend! have something for you happiness

qandlequeen said...

Happy VGNO!

Carolee Hollenback said...

To add pages to a blogger, go to customize,posting, edit pages. Just add a page, fill it with content & publish.

AdriansCrazyLife said...

Your puppy is so cute! Ipod is such a cute name. My friend is training her pup for service worki too. It's a lot of work, but I think she'll be great.

文章 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.