It's been a week...and we're moving!

Ok, I'm not moving, but my other blog, At Home On Wheels, is. I wanted to be able to monetize it, and have found a way here:

http://www.athomeonwheels.com/

Go to the $Blogging page

There's a short video and a description of how it works. Very cool!

If you are already blogging, why not make money at it?

It is so simple, and it is on wordpress, so they have some really nice templates.

Moving On....

Friday Fragments
Half-Past Kissin' Time
Did you complete and send in your census? Believe it or not, I did! Haven't done my taxes yet, but.................

How's your weather? Ours was gorgeous for a few days, now it's back to brrrrrrrrrrrrr........

Guess that rules out the barbecue I had planned for tomorrow- guess I'll be making that ham dinner I've been hankering for.

Can you believe the year is almost 1/3 of the way over? It seems like I JUST put the Christmas Stuff away!

I think I need a drink!

Better go visit Ann for a Virtual Girls Night Out!

Why not join us?

Just click the pic, leave your link and start blog hopping!
Virtual Girls Night Out.........
Photobucket

And don't forget to check out the other Friday Fragments............

6 comments:

One Photo said...

Have a great weekend - I hope it warms up for you, we finally are getting some nice weather, into the 70's and sunny for the weekend. HURRAY!!

Carolee Hollenback said...

I'll be right there :-)

j said...

It has been beautiful here in the south but tonight at the ball park it was brrrrr!

Have a nice weekend!

Kristin - The Goat said...

I haven't seen our census yet. I'd better ask my husband, he may have hidden in the stack of mail that grows on his "to do" pile.

I just noticed that I have a santa clause sitting on the floor next to my couch. He must have missed getting in the bin to go to the garage. I think I need to vacuum more often, I would have seen him earlier lol

Kristin - The Goat

Carolee Hollenback said...

Ladies, it's almost Easter time! Let's get those Christmas decorations put away.

I have found a few things lying around that need to be put away.........

What about you?

Unknown said...

Good luck on finding an RV.
RV travel is fun.

I found your website on TwitterMoms Blog Following Network.

You have a great website, I'm now following you on Twitter.

My website is http://frugalways2save.com, stop by and visit sometime.

Erica