Spring Cleaning..........


It's springtime (supposedly)! The other day I took a look around my house and realized it was time for a good Spring Cleaning. I had gotten a jump start on it last fall when I started dejunking, but cold yucky weather kind of takes the excitement out of it. Did I just say excitement?

Well, I tried to clean, I really did...........but all the rain and mud is presenting a challenge I'm just not up to.

With two dogs and two cats (one long-haired), there are always mud tracks in the kitchen..............With kids, always dirty dishes and mounds of laundry. With farm animals, barns to clean, hooves to clip........

The list goes on and on...just writing it is making me tired...............

Could it be time for a nap?

Probably not...guess I had better get back to housework  work.

Maybe tomorrow...........

So how is your Spring cleaning going?

Just wondering....and looking for inspiration!


 

3 comments:

sarah said...

Good luck!

You can do it!!!!

Carolee Hollenback said...

Thanks!

AmandaWK said...

lovely blog... following you here, too. :)