One step at a time....

We are one step closer to realizing our dream of traveling by RV or trailer. Yesterday I gave 3 of my goats away. I have 3 more to go, then I am FREE TO BE ME!

Since we got rid of our female goats, we took down the fence that was between the boys and girls yard. This enable me to make my duck pond even bigger! So yesterday I was digging and digging, removing rocks - making my pond bigger and deeper. So far this year, it has held water.

This morning I woke up and had tons of people to call regarding work at home with AmeriPlan. Of course, on Monday hardly anyone is home....

So I thought I would take a sec to write and then check out more of the Friday Fragments....haven't quite finished.

So I'm going to be taking a little blog-hop...anyone want to come along?

Advertising...........I am now ready to take advertising on the WAH page of my other blog:

http://www.athomeonwheels.com/

If you are interested in advertising, email me at freedomathome@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

I would happily take a pond over a goat any day! :)haha

Jenn said...

Following from Cafemom! Can't wait to read more of your blog!

Check out mine when you get the chance!
www.lebedafamily.blogspot.com

Jennifer