You might be blog crazy....

Ok, so right now it's 10:30 p.m. Wednesday night and I'm hiding in the master bath dying my hair and...you guessed it- blogging! I have been sooooo getting into the Ultimate Blog party. I can't stop!

I am a writer by nature. Crazy thoughts invade my mind at odd times. And of course, I have a blog for my writings- go check it out- There are a couple of my published pieces and a few others. Someday I'll get more of my stuff there. Right now, I'm just too darned busy blogging about everything else.

As you can see, I compiled a couple of blogs into one by adding pages to this one. Then there is my blog, Advice For Work At Home. THEN, I discovered I could get paid to have a blog and advertise my business at the same time, so I started a new one At Home On Wheels

So tonight I get to thinking about how to identify if you are Blog-Crazy....so spinning off of Jeff Foxworthy's "you might be a redneck"........here are some...

* If your friends and family think you are crazy because you jump and yell, "I gotta get a picture of this for my blog", you might be Blog-Crazy!



* If you are constantly saying, "now that would be a good one for my blog", you might be Blog-Crazy!

* If you write Friday Fragments while driving down the road...you might be Blog-Crazy!

* If you'd rather stay home and read blogs than go out...you might be Blog-Crazy!

*If you hop out of bed at 6 a.m. just to read blogs...you might be Blog-Crazy!

* If you speak Blogese more than your native language.......you might be Blog-Crazy!

* If you have 3 or more blogs...you might be Blog-Crazy!

* If you are sitting on your bathroom floor writing a blogpost while dying your hair...you might be Blog-Crazy!

....or just plain crazy!

Gotta go wash the dye right outta my hair (remember the song "gotta wash that man right outta my hair"?) .......so must go.

Please leave me a comment, as those who know me realize by now...I LUV comments!

You'all come back soon and maybe I'll tell you why I'm dying my hair at 10:30 p.m. on a Wednesday night while blogging....in the bathroom!

 

11 comments:

Everyday Kathy said...

Yep I should be sleeping but here I am... Blog Crazy!

LOL loved the post!
Kathy over at Everyday Bliss

cocoamommy said...

I can so relate, it is so bad that my 3yo wants in on the fun. Thx for visiting and following...

***Sharon*** said...

Aloha! Thanks for stopping by! That was me yesterday - dye in my hair and blog hopping! lol According to your "I might be blog crazy if.." criteria....guess I am !

Mrs4444 said...

Well, it's official then; I'm certifiable. hahaha

ThinkFeminist said...

I found you on UBP!!! Need to get around this party before its over. I am now following you via Google Connect, come on over and follow me as well. www.safehomehappymom.com

We blog about safe living medium for you and your family/home, you will love it.

Love, love your blog. Have a great day!

Traci said...

Well, it is official -- I am Blog-Crazy!

Thanks for stopping by. Happy UBP!
:-)
Traci

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I think I AM blog crazy! Hope you're enjoying the party.

Loren said...

Oh this is sooo good! I can relate to quite a few of these :)

I just joined the party and am so happy to meet you!
Have a blessed weekend!

Carolee Hollenback said...

So many blog- carzy buds!

I love it!

Anonymous said...

I am sooo 1 & 2!!

Unknown said...

This is great! Yep, I just might be blog crazy. ;)