Ok, so right now it's 10:30 p.m. Wednesday night and I'm hiding in the master bath dying my hair and...you guessed it- blogging! I have been sooooo getting into the Ultimate Blog party. I can't stop!
I am a writer by nature. Crazy thoughts invade my mind at odd times. And of course, I have a blog for my writings- go check it out- There are a couple of my published pieces and a few others. Someday I'll get more of my stuff there. Right now, I'm just too darned busy blogging about everything else.
As you can see, I compiled a couple of blogs into one by adding pages to this one. Then there is my blog, Advice For Work At Home. THEN, I discovered I could get paid to have a blog and advertise my business at the same time, so I started a new one At Home On Wheels
So tonight I get to thinking about how to identify if you are Blog-Crazy....so spinning off of Jeff Foxworthy's "you might be a redneck"........here are some...
* If your friends and family think you are crazy because you jump and yell, "I gotta get a picture of this for my blog", you might be Blog-Crazy!
* If you are constantly saying, "now that would be a good one for my blog", you might be Blog-Crazy!
* If you write Friday Fragments while driving down the road...you might be Blog-Crazy!
* If you'd rather stay home and read blogs than go out...you might be Blog-Crazy!
*If you hop out of bed at 6 a.m. just to read blogs...you might be Blog-Crazy!
* If you speak Blogese more than your native language.......you might be Blog-Crazy!
* If you have 3 or more blogs...you might be Blog-Crazy!
* If you are sitting on your bathroom floor writing a blogpost while dying your hair...you might be Blog-Crazy!
....or just plain crazy!
Gotta go wash the dye right outta my hair (remember the song "gotta wash that man right outta my hair"?) .......so must go.
Please leave me a comment, as those who know me realize by now...I LUV comments!
You'all come back soon and maybe I'll tell you why I'm dying my hair at 10:30 p.m. on a Wednesday night while blogging....in the bathroom!