Pray for Monkey and other breaking news!

I have been finding some great blogs lately. I am seriously addicted. Thus my new venture........don't want to bore you'all who don't care.....if you care, it involves blogging (surprise). That venture is going great. I put two testimonies on my website and I have a few more coming in.....

I also ran into this little Monkey around the net. Monkey was recently diagnosed with neuroblastoma. Neuroblastoma is a malignant (cancerous) tumor  that develops from nerve tissue. It occurs in infants and children.


The family can really use your prayers and support. Please stop by their website and wish Monkey well....

News...and need your opinions....

In my last post, I asked, What makes a blog "good". If you are interested in giving your opinion, you can leave a comment or email me.

If you want you can check out the post for some of what I'm looking for. I've had a great response so far, but the more the better!

Friday Fragments

Half-Past Kissin' Time

Worlds are colliding....


Have you ever felt like your worlds were colliding? Sometimes I feel like that, but not for THIS reason...



I know, another Seinfeld clip- but it's a good show for a laugh before retiring- better than murder and mayhem!

Don't really know what I did this week....

I just don't understand how another week has gone by. And why it went by so fast. Again!

The only thing I had going on at night this week was Girl Scout Bridging. I had one girl (out of a whole four!) bridge from cadettes to senior. She is going into 9th grade and has been in scouts since kindergarten.

The woman coordinating the bridging says she remembers bridging the girls MOTHER years ago! The mother is a lifetime Girl Scout.........

I can't believe how much I don't know....

I recently met (online :-) Cindy Haskins-Popp the author of The Health and Food Forum blog. She has had a couple of posts lately about food labels........I was shocked at how much I didn't know. There are even different organic labels! I just assumed they were all the same grade. You know what happens when we assume...........don't know what we consume!

So if you're into healthy eating and such, check it out.

Nothing ever goes as planned...

I wanted to get in a field trip today, but it's been pretty gloomy out so anything outside is out - does that even make sense?

I thought maybe a movie if the weather stunk.

But then.......last night at bridging, Princess Der had to go chasing and punching a boy she kind of "likes". He is homeschooled and in the same co-op and youth group, etc....

Anyway, he grabbed her hand and twisted. She just woke up and said it still hurts..........

Poo!

So we may take a field trip to the docs....that's what you get for punching boys!

Don't forget about Friday Follow and Virtual Girls night out and I'll see you all around the blogoshere sometime over the weekend!

Photobucket Friday Follow

Later!

6 comments:

joeandbridge said...

Good Morning! Happy FF!
Have a Great Weekend!

Bridgette Groschen
Groschen Goblins

Beth Zimmerman said...

Hope it's just a little sprain or something that she can learn a (no punching) lesson from without spending the first few weeks of summer in a cast.

I am so ready for this weather to clear up already!

Beth

Carolee Hollenback said...

The doctor is going to have an x-ray tech look- she had what looked like a lot of little "cracks", but it may just be something related to her Juvenile Rheumtoid Arthritis.

We'll see.....

Heavenly Savings said...

Cute Blog!!! I’m a new follower! Feel free to check out my blog as well! http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com
Happy Friday! Hope to Blog with you again soon!

Ron Cooper said...

I’m your latest Friday-follower! Please follow back.

My latest postings are, “Peace of Mind,” “Simple Gesture,” “Smiles,” “Spring,” “A Feast,” “Love Lifts,” “Wake Up to Serve” and “Soul-itude.”

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

Cindy Haskin-Popp said...

Carolee, you and my husband would get along nicely - he loves Seinfeld. I got him a set of Seinfeld DVD's for Christmas a few years back.

What did the doctor determine about the arm? The way its described as having little cracks sounds like a "buckle" fracture. My son had a "buckle" fracture last fall trying to jump off the swing backwards (not a good idea by the way - but I guess that is a 10 year-old boy for you!).

I hope the arm heals soon.