I see people are still coming! Anyone want to guest post?

Hi Everyone! Thanks for visiting my blog. Feel free to read some of my older posts, but be aware that I have started new self hosted blogs but add to several of my blogger blogs on occasion.

I no longer have a home business with AmeriPlan. Between the economy, shortage of provider that accept the plans in my area, and some company changes, I decided to move on.

I also had been helping some newbie bloggers get started, so I now coach newbies, as well as a zillion other things- what can I say? I love the Internet and all that it offers!

The best way to see what I'm up to is to check out my sites and pages.

Please friend me where possible :-)

So here we go with (most of) the blogs:

Come on home - mom blog
Working at home advice

Accepting guest posts on these two:

From pup to dog-   Cute dog pictures, stories about funny dogs, dogs that have saved lives, etc....

BURST into wealth, health & happiness-  health related, weight loss tips, achieving happiness, etc...

My social network for bloggers

The Blogging Buddies Social Network

Facebook pages:

Blogging Biz Mom

Blogging Buddies

Natraburst

Zeek Rewards



A+ Affiliate Marketing


Central New York Network Marketing Group


Twitter

Blogging Biz Mom


If you are interested in guest posting on From Pup to Dog or BURST into wealth, health & happiness

just email me at home4ever@hotmail.com Subject: guest post information

0 comments: