I've been nominated! Check out my lemonade stand!

Check it out, Lisa over at Military Momz nominated me for this award!






The Rules of Accepting and Sharing this Award






1. Put the logo on your blog or post.






2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude






3. Link to your nominees within your post






4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they’ve received this award






5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award.






Tell us how you’ve come to have an attitude of gratitude.






My 10 blogs/bloggers that I think deserve this are:
























4. LLOL - Literally Laughing out loud







































I was also nominated for this same award over at my other Blog, Bloggers Connect


I feel soooo Bloggy-loved!!!!!!






So, how did I come to have an Attitude of Gratitude? Didn't know I had one!Hmmm.... must have been a combination of great parents, great religious beliefs and Girl Scouts!
*****************************************************************************

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Heather said...

Thanks and congrats! Its so neat that other people read my blog and nominated me. Its mainly about my daughter but lately I have found a lot of great things from other blogs.

Oh and my sister's blog is on your list too, Insanity's Oasis, how cool!

Amy Platon said...

thanks Carolee. it really does get better and better. I'll post my list as soon as I figure out who to list.