"Almost" Wordless Wednesday

Golden Child turned 18 Sunday! My baby is all grown-up!

My baby boy, a.k.a "Golden Child", turned 18 yesterday. I so totally do not believe it. It seems like yesterday.

When Golden Child was 6 weeks old, my husband, oldest child, the baby & I packed up and moved across country. My husband had brothers there and we were looking forward to a new life in the sunshine. About 9 months after being there, the hubby decided he really didn't want to be married. After several months of waiting for hubby to change his mind, the kids and I hopped a train back east- back home to my family.

For many years, I wanted nothing to do with men :-) Oh well, can't live with them, can't live with out them. Here are some pics I found and "took pics" of the pics. Does that make sense?

About 3-4 yrs old....
















First day of school...
















The Golden Child & his G.F.

















Food at G.C's Birthday party Sunday
















Anyway, you are probably wondering why I call him Golden Child. It is actually a name his x-girlfriend made up. Maybe I'll explain how the name came about some other day, but right now, I'm using alot of words................oops! So much for Wordless Wednesday-never could keep my mouth shut!

P.S. Ok, one more thing-check out my blog award I got yesterday!






3 comments:

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Stopping in from the Comment Challenge to say hello :)
Happy 18th to your babe :)

Melissa aka Equidae said...

a proud mom can never have a wordless pic

sunnymama said...

A happy belated birthday to your golden child! Love the pictures, especially the first :)