I won another blogging award!

Wow, I won another award! This time it's the One Lovely Blog Award. Shelley from Wine at Five gave it to me. Thanks Shelley!

You guys should check this gal out- she authors SIX blogs from what I can tell! I have checked a few out and plan to check out the rest. I love the pics on More Fun Than Allowed...with Kids .

I am quite honored that I have received a couple of awards. It's nice to (finally) have some followers, and I love all the blogging fun - awards, give-aways, seeing some incredible pics and all the great people you meet while blogging.

Sometimes after a crappy day I find it relaxing to "take a peek" into the lives of others- to hear they have some of the same problems. Some have worse things going on than I do, and it helps bring me back to a place of gratefulness for everything great and wonderful I do have in my life.

And to remember what my mom always say, "This too shall pass." And it does.

Anyway, the rules for accepting the award are as follows:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Oh mercy me, it may be a day or so before I get 15 blogs posted here. It's 7:20 p.m. now. I have some ads & such to catch up on for the home biz, calls to make & I need to get the daughter to bed by 9 p.m.. Tomorrow morning, I have to take my mom to the eye doctor for a check-up after her cataract surgery.

So forgive me, but I will list them A.S.A.P.

By friend's- love ya's!

Thanks for the award, Shelley!

4 comments:

Carolyne said...

Congrats to you! And, wow! I can't imagine being the writer of 6 blogs...one is hard enough!

Karen ~Georgia Angel said...

Congratulations! Dropping by through the June Comment Challenge.

Stacie said...

Congrats! Like Carolyne said I don't think I could imagine writing for 6 blogs as I have a hard time keeping up on my own. LOL

overthetopaprons said...

Congratulations on the award.

Stopping by for the June Challenge.