FREE! FREE! We love FREE!

Ok, I know many of you read my blog and say, "What in the world does this blog have to do with working at home?" Well, sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. But I thought for my followers who also worked from home, I would share some of the great websites I have found that help get more traffic to your site , puts more money in your pocket, gives you free leads, and affordable (or even FREE) promotional items. So, here goes. (see below for my book give-away!

I love this site for traffic building:




Web Traffic.com

This is totally free and quite easy. If you go there, you will see I have 2 sites there right now. You can use it for business website and blogs!


Here are some sites for free leads- you can also advertise for free and make money!


Unlimited, free, business opportunity leads for any business






PROMOTIONAL ITEMS

Free business cards, postcards and more....

Free Business Cards Plus 14 Day Free Shipping $50+


Business Signs....


Custom Signs, Real Estate, Magnetic, Yard Signs








Phone and fax service...


Get Your own Toll Free Number





Promote your blog:

















BLOGGERS CONNECT (gee, where'd I come up with THAT site?)




Bloggers Connect is for everyone! Go there, add your link to Mr. Kinky and leave a comment.Check out the other blogs listed- they will be checking you out! Don't forget to leave comments on the blogs you visit. Great way to get new viewers.












They have groups, discussions and blog reviews-great social networking!








Blog Directory as well as a place to advertise






There are so many places- just Google something like "blog sites and directories" and you'll get a ton of them!




These are just a few cool things to check out. I love discovering new places to promote.






So, in a sentence or two- if you have a home biz, what works for you? Leave a comment below.






MY GIVE-AWAY!




Win a copy of this book!








Enter to win here- ends June 15, 2009

For more give-aways by some of our bloggy friends, go to:

Bloggers Connect



So, until next time....don't forget to leave your comment in the section below the xxxx's!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! dear friend.
I looked at lots of great links on your lovely blog. Thank you for the sharing. My best wishes to you.
Welcome to my http://artbytomas.blogspot.com/
Please visit and
http://candleday.wordpress.com/
http://artmirror.blogspot.com/
Thank you.

Emma-Louise said...

I think you meant Mr. Linky... unless it really is Mr. Kinky??