Weekly wrap up, a contest and VGNO!

We survived the first week of working at home and home schooling together! The funny thing is, I got just as much work done, and also got more organized!

My daughter organized coupons for me. I haven't used coupons in a few years, but vowed to start doing it again. Not only do you save money, it's a great homeschooling education.

I have been getting some paperwork in better order. I usually have piles laying around- NO More!



Tomorrow, we have a wedding to go to. Not sure if we are going or not- it's not someone we are close to- in fact, I've never met them. Ron works on the guys truck now & then. There is also a Fall Festival going on AND a boat show! I THINK I want a big, fancy boat someday! I say think because I have never been on a cruiser with the exception of the one owned by the doctor I used to work for. He had an OLD, OLD boat. This is more like what I want:




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Fair last Saturday was ok. By the time we left, my daughter was practically screaming in pain. She has problems with her ankles due to the Juvenile Rheumatiod Arthritis. She had her first shot a few days before, but I guess it hadn't kicked in yet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Had a phone call yesterday from Ron's ex. She has been living in Vermont for years. 6 months- a year ago, she moved back into the area. His oldest son, whom I have only met once, stayed in Vermont with his girlfriend. Yesterday, when the ex called, she said the son wanted to speak with Ron, that he was living here now. All I could think was, "Oh no, hope he doesn't need a place to live!" We already have 3 sons/step-sons 18 yrs- 30 yrs. old staying here. Come to find out, he just wants to get together. Ron told him maybe we'll cook out Sunday and he can come over and see his brother's and the nephew he's never met (That would be Little Man!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Yesterday Princess Der had another Methatrexate(sp?) shot. She had a horrible belly ache last night, but seem ok now. She did pretty good this past week. Very little pain with the exception of the Fair


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`


Contest! This could change your life!


Have you been thinking of starting a home business? Have you thought about starting a biz with AmeriPlan? Have I got a deal for you!

Go To: http://www.findfreedomathome.biz/

Read the info and listen to our 24/7 sizzle call at 616-712-1450

Watch the webinar on our new program AP FlexPlus at http://www.apwebinar.com/

If you like the opportunity, write me an "ad" in the comments section here selling yourself for the opportunity.

I will pick what I feel is the most compelling ad. If you are the winner, here's my deal:

Sign up with the premier package along with the new FlexPlus program by Sunday evening. I will send you a refund check for the cost of the FlexPlus website for the first year ($50.00). If you make your first level of promotion(Regional Sales Director) by your 2 month anniversary, I'll refund you another $50.00!

With all the savings you get with the premier package, how can you go wrong?

Save on healthcare, automotive service, credit services,dining,recreation, shopping and more!


Just go to:

http://www.findfreedomathome.biz/


I will pick a name tomorrow morning- hurry!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It's Friday! Virtual Girls Night Out!




Photobucket






Hop on over to Ann's blog and add your link. Check out the other blogs listed and leave a comment.

http://annagain66.blogspot.com/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S.

You'all need to hop over to Morgan's page, Donate Turkey's. Morgan is the daughter of Angie from Metamorphisis. She is doing a community service project where she has to collect & donate 500 turkeys! This girl has a great heart & she needs help. So visit her new blog and see how you can help.

Later!

7 comments:

Julie from JulieChats said...

Great idea! I've never thought of having my daughter organize the huge pile of coupons I keep promising I'll use!

Stoppin' by from Ann's VGNO!

I am Harriet said...

Happy VGNO and have a great weekend!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/09/huh-shes-he-too-and-hes-werent-he-but.html

Liz Mays said...

Happy VGNO! I'm glad you aren't ending up with a new resident in your house!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Great idea having your daughter organize your coupons for you - I'm so going to have Princess Nagger do that for me when she gets older! :)

Happy VGNO! :)

Lagean Ellis said...

I really feel for your daughter. I remember those days very well. One day I would be fine, the next I'd be on crutches because my hips or ankles weren't working. I was glad to "grow out of it".
I pray my son's does well and doesn't go full blown Ankylosing Spondylitis.
Thanks for you comment.
I've been tweeting for Morgan. Isn't she wonderful?
Happy VGNO

Carolee Hollenback said...

Ok, we went to the store yesterday. Guess I should have checked the way she organized them 1st. It took forever to find one coupon!

She added a additional few categories to my list and the names were pretty funny- one was "Cool stuff Princess Der wants" except she used her name, of course!

Oh well, maybe next week!

Leslie said...

Stopping by from Ann's VGNO. Great idea getting your daughter involved with the organizing!

Have fun if you go to the wedding. We've got a fall fest going on around here too.

Enjoy...