My field trip with Princess Der

Today Princess Der and I went a field trip to a local science museum. We had such a good time. You can read about it on our new homeschooling blog, Princess Der's School. If you get a moment, please visit our blog and leave a comment. Princess Der is not too keen on writing. I figured a blog may encourage her, plus it can record some of our homeschooling activities.

I've always wondered....



I mean, it doesn't have sneakers...............

No wonder you feel like you have to pee every 5 seconds when you're preggo...


Not to mention why we are so darned fat after having a kid....

...of course, if you exercise too much, it can have ill effects, as this person found out!

For more great museum pics, go to Princess Der's blog

We also started writing on my dog blog again. If you go there, you'll see why. Aren't you curious?

This week has been busy with doctor appointmnets, schooling and working. Life is full, life is good.

But now, it's time to party...............with Ann and the other gals at Virtual Girls Night Out. If you've never been, hop on over to Ann's place (On the Internet) HERE

Have fun, see you there!

 

5 comments:

Amethystmoon said...

Happy VGNO!

Anonymous said...

I love taking the kids I nanny for to museums! We have two for kids in our city.

Carolee Hollenback said...

I know- we plan on hitting up Strong Museum when the weather breaks.

JENIE=) said...

i have a response to that DOES YOUR NOSE RUN...

yes! mine now is runnnnnnning, hmp! (lol)

BTW, im back! finally;) and u'r amongst the 8 i am tagging for this http://at-a-blink.blogspot.com/2010/01/eminent-eights-tagmines-not-really-in.html

Carolee Hollenback said...

Jenie- better go catch it! Ha-ha!

For Ya'all-

If you didn't see it yet, check out our new blog:

http://princessderschool.blogspot.com/

The Princess is going to (I think)interview the tooth pick guy for the newspaper, Kids Standard.

Please visit the blog & leave her an encouraging word. I'm trying to get her to write more- right now the blog is mostly me writing, but I'm sure she'll do more as people are active there.