Today is Friday, which means Friday Fragments at Half Past Kissing Time, Virtual Girls Night Out AND Field Trip Friday!




Half-Past Kissin' Time

 

 

 

Friday Fragments

Am I going crazy here?

It seems to me that every time I walk into a store lately, they have changed it around. I find myself wandering around much longer than necessary trying to locate items that they have moved on me. By the time I walk out the door, I have forgotten where my car is.....

Dust Bunnies at work?

Why is it when I leave the house for a few hours, there's an inch of dust on everything when I return............

...................I'm SURE it wasn't there when I left!

I'm a Proud Momma!

The Golden Child made honor roll again! Yeah! That's my baby boy.

And a new momma!

We're getting our puppy Monday night. For those of you who don't know, we are training a dog for Canine Companions. We will be blogging about our training and experiences raising a puppy - the RIGHT way :-)

Follow us HERE

Did you go on a field Trip this week? Share it HERE



We went BACK to the science museum. Find out why HERE.

Of course, every day, everywhere is a field trip!
Now, it's time for a little party fun at Ann's Plac

Hop on over and add your link- visit some other blogs. Be nice- leave a comment!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Ali said...

Stopping by for VGNO, hope you have a good weekend. Good luck with the puppy!

Jill said...

Happy VGNO!!!! Have a great weekend!

Carolee Hollenback said...

I sometimes wonder if I'm crazy- Rocky pees and poops outside, and hasn't chewed anything in a while.

Anonymous said...

The 1 year old I nanny for likes to reach for dust in the air and yell 'Bubbles!'.

Upstatemamma said...

We absolutely love our science museum. I should make plans to take my kids there soon. Congrats on the honor roll.

Julie from JulieChats said...

Can't wait to hear about the puppy! My daughter is thinking she'd like to do that someday.

I'm stopping by so late from last week's VGNO, it's almost embarrassing, but hey, I'll probably see you tomorrow night too! :)

Stop by when you get a chance! http://juliechats.blogspot.com