Heart shaped eggs and BBQ fun!

Easter brought a flurry of activities...and people! While I was making deviled eggs , I found this:



Weird, huh?


Joining in the festivities was my nephew, his wife and two kids. The wife doesn't get to come often as she is a horse trainer. Between barn chores, horseback riding lessons she gives, and training the mini's- she's one busy lady, so we rarely see her.

Rons oldest son, his GF and her two kids came too. The GF has a 5 month old son and a 3 yr old son. Princess Der was happy about that! She kept herself occupied with the baby.

Then Mr. and Mrs. Rollback (not their real name!) came over. They are friends of ours and they came to help Ron and my nephew with finishing Ron's new workshop. Here's the inside:


I have been taking pics with my Blackberry and then emailing them to myself. The pic of the outside of the shed seems to lost (with some of my zoo pics) in Cyber-space. Just floating around.....

Anyhoo, we had some hot dogs and hamburgs, mac salad,baked beans, deviled eggs, chips, raw carrot, and I forgot what else :-)

Don't you love good eating with family and friends?

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!

 

4 comments:

Mel Fraase said...

Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

Okay... that egg was pretty cool!!

Hope you had a great Easter ;)

Julie from JulieChats said...

Cool egg! Sounds like you had a fun Easter! I'm really glad our constant rain let up long enough for the egg hunt!

Stop by & visit me sometime... http://juliechats.blogspot.com

Stopping by late from VGNO!

Kris said...

Cool egg! Thanks for stopping by today.