ESP? Strange and unusual Sunday!

Yesterday morning Ron and I were outside, doing some outdoor stuff....he getting ready to mow the lawn, me digging to China working on the pond.

My nephew was due over soon. Ron suddenly said, "Why don't you see if Golden Child will run down to the bakery and get a dozen donuts?"

We RARELY ever do this....the only bakery is about 2 miles away and their donuts have gone from huge and moderately priced to these little things that are pricey.

So Golden Child goes.....

My nephew is due soon.......

Golden Child gets back and puts the donuts on the table.

About 10 minutes later, my nephew arrives. He walks up the driveway carrying a dozen donuts from Dunkin Donuts! He has NEVER done that before, and he comes over almost every weekend!

We had not talked about donuts previously- it was a whim for both of us.

Then my nephew tells me his part of the story....

He had stopped to get a donut for him and his son. He decided to get some to bring here. His 8 year old says, "I was just thinking of telling you we should get donuts for aunties house!"

Now, he has a few "issues" and his Dad said he MAY NOT have been thinking that, he may just be SAYING that..........

...but ya never know...

So later we're sitting around talking about blogging (imagine that!) and my nephew said I should do an "About Me" contest. Ask people questions about me and they have to hunt through my blog posts to find the answers.

Believe it or not, I had the same thought the day before!

What a way to get people to read your blog!

But the prize would have to be great.........there are too many good blogs out there to be reading one for any amount of time.

But wouldn't that be fun?

Ok, maybe not everyone wants to read that much about me...............

 

5 comments:

One Photo said...

That's a lot of donuts to get through - did you eat them all?!?

joeandbridge said...

That sounds like fun. I'd do it!
:)

Bridgette

Carolee Hollenback said...

We had like 12 people here, so oh yeah, we ate them all!

Cyndy Bush said...

Crazy coincidences!
I think that's a really fun idea.

Julie said...

Left something on my page for ya! ;o)

http://thereasonformyinsanity.blogspot.com/2010/05/you-are-awesome.html

Julie