New work at home venture...

Things are flying  with my Blogging Services! I had two more appointments today and both went well. I feel I shared a lot with these ladies that will move them forward in their careers.

I have also had a lot of action on my website and several people inquiring about services. The great thing is, none of it seems like work, because I love what I do. I wrote about finding your niche on my other blog, Advice For Work At Home. If you ain't found it, life can be a drag...........

Moving on.....

It is soooo windy today! I wanted to go to the lake today and walk around, but it is probably pretty cold there, as it is only in the 60's out.................

Need to get to the store...it's 4:00 p.m. and I have no plan for supper...................

But then, for some odd reason, I'm the only one here....

....for now!

It never lasts more than about 10 minutes :-}

Better get out of here before someone wants to come to the store with me!

See you tomorrow for Friday Funnies, Friday Fragments and Virtual Girls Night Out.

 

1 comments:

One Photo said...

Glad to hear your blogging services new venture is taking off and that you are enjoying doing it. If you love what you do then that makes everything worthwhile