The Great Goose Mystery

After a long, hard week of work, many of us bloggers look forward to Friday- for several reasons!

http://www.mynewlifeasmom.com/


Half-Past Kissin' Time
Photobucket

That's right- it's time to do some Friday blog hopping!

So here we go!

Friday Fragments

The Great Goose Mystery

There's always some kind of mystery going on here. This time it involves geese- baby ones at that!

Ron had acquired 3 goslings from a friend the other day. We put them in with the ducks and chickens.

They were a little scared and hid in a corner. We left them alone to get settled.

About an hour later, I went out to take a pic for my blog. They were all gone!

That was 2 days ago and we haven't seen them since. They didn't know how to fly (as far as we know) so they must have gotten out between the fencing.

More Escapees...

We also have baby chicks! They keep getting out of the fencing.........have to rectify that!

Never a relaxing moment....

This weekend we have a LEAH (homeschool) picnic Saturday, then Sunday we have a graduation party for one of the LEAH students who graduated.

Busy, busy!

Puppy Fashions....

Puppy shakes horribly when he's outside. He gets cold so easily.

Now I will admit to thinking some pups are adorable in clothes, BUT some people take it a bit far. And to be honest, I have to snicker at some of them.

But I had to give in:


He's much warmer now, thank you!



Do you like to use coupons?


Look what I found! There are coupons, a forum and more....



If you like to save money, check it out!

Please collect your award....

Last night we went to Golden childs award ceremoney at school. He only had a few classes, but he got several awards. His GF took the most as usual. She is a dynamo student- I think she made high honors every quarter.

Feeling old........

It was kind of funny, but a girl and boy I babysat for about 13 yrs ago was there with their mom. They moved back from Florida this school year. The girl is beautiful and got tons of awards, too. Her brother is HUGE! He was only around 4 when I babysat them. The oldest is in the NAVY!

Gosh, I feel old........

10 comments:

This Mom said...

Hi there! I'm your newest follower thanks to Blog Hop Friday!
Your title has drawn me in!
Have a great weekend!
Kate @ This Mom Loves

sara said...

Thanks for the follow...I'm following back now! Can't wait to get caught up!

Alicia said...

Animal clothes usually annoy me, but okay, THAT is cute!

Carolee Hollenback said...

Bethsix, they normally irritate me, too.

But pupper was sooo cold!

Connie said...

Hi Carolee ~ Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Unique Baby Gear Ideas said...

Hi there, I'm a new follower just stopping by on Blog Hop Friday and enjoyed seeing the pics of that cute pup! Since we're expecting to get 105° heat index today, it was hard to remember what it's like to be chilly!

I was wonderinf if you would PLEASE enter my 1st Vera Bradley Giveaway that I have going on right now!

And follow me back on my blogs?
FREE BABY STUFF

GOING GREEN BABY

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES
J Claire

Lucky Jones said...

Newest follower from the blog hop here! I'd love it if you followed me back!

Happy Weekend :)

Carol
Mommy Wants Freebies!

Traci said...

The Great Goose Mystery sounds like a title for an Encyclopedia Brown story -- LOL! Sounds like there is a lot going on in your household with awards and picnics and chickens. And thanks for the coupon site. We are ttrying to be more consistent in using them!
:-)
Traci

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Thank-you for the follow and the advice about coupons. I will check it out.
I am following you too.
Have a great weekend.
http://misc-oceansky.blogspot.com

Cindy Haskin-Popp said...

The puppy looks so adorable!