What the heck Wednesday...

Here's a new meme for you:


For all intents and purposes, I am using What the "heck" as my blog is family friendly and I know some people don't like swearing in blogs.

So here we go....

I swear it has rained every day the past two weeks EXCEPT when I have something to do.....

Remember how I tried to have a lawn (or rummage :-) sale a few weeks ago?

That didn't go over well.

And it has rained at least once a day since EXCEPT as I mentioned earlier....when I want to do something like have a sale or paint the laundry room.

What the heck?

I went to get paint for my laundry room. I decided to go with the same color as the living room. I had about 1/4 - 1/2 of a can left. We went to the store to get another gallon. We went to the same place where I had purchased this paint a year ago.


I brought all the paint numbers off of the top of the can so they just had to add ingredients, mix it up and presto- chango- a can of peachy-colored paint- RIGHT?

WRONG!

They no longer use that number of base paint, so they need to see a sample.

The gentleman asked if I had the paint stick I had used to stir it.

What the heck?

I WANTED to say, "Yeah, right in my back pocket."

But instead I went back with the stick the next day......


Do you work at home?

I recently had someone make a statement to the fact that I work at home so I have all the time in the world, where as THEY work outside the home, so they have no time....

What the heck?

You can read what I have to say about that HERE!

I cannot believe I need a haircut already!

I mean I just had it cut a week or so ago...

Or was that a month or so ago?

If I don't watch out, I'll end up HERE

Finally, I am discovering so many new meme's to put on my website, it's hard to decide which one's to do! There's just not enough time to participate in all of them!

What the heck?

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Thanks for joining us this week! What is up with people saying stuff like that? If you "work" from home, you have probably less time because you have kids distracting you all the time! Ugh, people!

Elle said...

Thanks for joining us this week!

I waited over a year to get a haircut and I really hope I don't ever look bad enough to end up on that Wal-Mart site! Yikes, there are some scary people there.

I can't believe someone would say that since you work at home you've got all the time in the world. Ha!

Thanks again for joining us!