I'm home...for now!

I finally have a morning when I can catch up from the week. I can focus on my home business for what seems like the 1st time in I don't know how long. How in the world do people who work a J-O-B- function? I mean really, check it out:

This week in the life of.......me




Monday

6 a.m.-wake up, make coffee, plug laptop into plug in the kitchen... Wake 17 yr. old up for school ... Start checking emails, placing ads and networking online...Wake up the 11 yr. for school... continue emails, ads, feed goats, chickens, dog. Get ready to take Rocky to vets. Whew!

9:15- leave to take Rocky to the vet.... leave vets, start driving around putting flyers out about health benefits and some about my new website, went home.........

.........rest of day- catch up on housework...catch up on ads...social netwroking...return calls...make dinner...socialize with kids...kiss them night-night, training call..........place ads,socialize..........yadda, yadda!

Tuesday

6 a.m.-wake up, make coffee, plug laptop into plug in the kitchen... Wake 17 yr. old up for school ... Start checking emails, placing ads and networking online...Wake up the 11 yr. for school... continue emails, ads, feed goats, chickens, dog. Get ready to meet my mom for lunch. Whew!

Noonish- meet mom...eat steak...go to Barnes & Noble...go to Staples........go home-mom comes....hang out...get ready for a special Girl Scout meeting.

Go to meeting...come home...eat late...socialize with kids...kissy nite-nite, place ads, socialize,etc...

Wednesday

6 a.m.-wake up, make coffee, plug laptop into plug in the kitchen... Wake 17 yr. old up for doctors appointment ... Start checking emails, placing ads and networking online...Wake up the 11 yr. for doctors appointment... continue emails, ads, get oldest son to feed goats, chickens, and dog. Get ready to go to docs. Whew!

At docs until almost noon! take kids to school....go home, update ads, return calls,watch grandson for a couple of hours, clean house, make dinner, go to monthly Girl Scout Leaders Meeting.

Left meeting...stopped at grocery store...came home...spent time with kids, kissy-kissy nite -nite. Return a few calls, run ads, catch up with blogs, etc...

Thursday
Ron got stuff in his eye at work the night before...drive him to the eye doctor...go to the pharmacy...get home..nephew stops by...time to for to my Girl scout troop meeting

Get home from Girl Scouts, watch grandson...try to catch up on ads....return a phone call or two...training call, repost ads, socialize online, etc....

So now it's Friday...
And to the best of my knowledge, the only thing I have to do is run to the store for pepperoni and pizza sauce for Pizza Soup. Now, finally I can sit down and do something.

Ok, now that I've p&**ed off some mom's that work a J-O-B and do all that, I'm sorry!

I'm done whining, I swear!

I'm spoiled, I know!


Forgive me!

P.S. I did get alot accomplished while waiting around doctor's offices this week-cut out flyers, wrote out postcards, and read a book on blogging!

On to other news :)










Duck, Duck......................that ain't a goose!

I went out to feed the animals this morning and 3 of the ducks were lined up in a window sill. I had to run back to the house and grab the camera. This is why I work at home

And...even though I was whining about being busy this week, if I did didn't work at home and had to work a J-O-B ,I may not be able to be a Girl Scout leader, or watch the grandbaby. So now I'm smiling and being thankful!

Until next time, thanks for listening!





NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on Twitter! Follow me:

www.twitter.com/home4ever



2 comments:

reener said...

You have chickens too! You're ducks are adorable! Beautiful, too!
I have deep respect for moms that work outside the home! I tried it and failed miserably at it! Being a SAHM isn't easy either. Both are quite challenging!

Carolee Hollenback said...

yes, being a SAHM is no picnic - it is REAL work!